The Crafty Side of Life

This is for all things crafty. Knitting, needlepoint, crochet.

Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaaaack
Hi ho all.

Just got back from a short vacation. Mom and I left Houston and headed to the Diamond mines in Arkansas. Waaaaay fun but waaaaaaaaaaay too hot. Then we went from there to Branson, Mo. That also was waaaaay fun but waaaaaaaaay hot.

I took 3 scarves to work on but ended up doing alot of the driving so all I actually worked on was I cast on a Linen Stitch Scarf for my brother. From yarn I found at the Five and Dime in Branson. Yep a 5 & 10. It was fun.

Not sure I love the scarf yet but it's about 2 inches big so I will wait and see. Cross yer fingers.

I checked the antsy o'meter on Ravelry. 125 people in front of me. Flails!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home