The Crafty Side of Life

This is for all things crafty. Knitting, needlepoint, crochet.

Friday, July 06, 2007

OK must be better about blogging here. Esh I know that I have been having an interesting summer... sort of. :-) But no excuse right?

On the knitting front, it seems at least 1/2 of the Monday Night Knitting group is either pregnant or JUST had babies... So loads and loads of baby things have been OTK. I've knit up about 3 sets of some cute booties from the Spring/Summer "Simply Knitting."

I've also been doing a very simple baby blanket knit from one of the corners out.

Still working on my Harry Potter Scarf... It shouldn't be a Harry Potter Scarf it should be a Charlie and the Choclate Factory Scarf because I think it is a relative of the never ending gobstoppers!

Esh!

Should have some pictures up on the blog tomorrow.

I did join the MS3 but haven't cast on and probably won't for a while... but I wanted in on the action along with 4 zillion other crazy knitters out there.

:-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I honestly think it's the year of the baby. they're everywhere. Seriously. And have you noticed a huge prevalence of girls?? LOL

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Kim-n-Cocoa said…

    :-) In our group it's 2 boys 1 girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home