The Crafty Side of Life

This is for all things crafty. Knitting, needlepoint, crochet.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Xmas Knitting
I have 2 things I MUST finish before I start Xmas knitting, but I need to start planning the crap errrrrrrr stuff now!

Well maybe planning the planning might be a better idea.

Family Members:

  1. Mom Scarf?

  2. Dad No Clue

  3. BB1 Scarf, Mittens (Now lives way north...)

  4. BS1 Scarf???? Shawl...?

  5. BSBF Cable scarf

  6. BB2 Not sure

  7. SIL1 Bath set????

  8. BS2 Scarf and mittens???? Bath Set?

  9. BIL1 Scarf....

Bah must think and peek at patterns. Any suggestions welcome!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dads are terribly hard, I think. A Vest Maybe? A nice scarf in really yummy yarn?

    If you're going to be knitting a lot of them, I'd say go for really cool fibers, rather than tough patterns - you'll get them done more quickly and still end up with something gorgeous!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Kim-n-Cocoa said…

    Too true! I found some nice yarn on sale at (of all places) Michaels. I had to go pick up someone from the Airport here in Houston and got up there WAAAAAy too early. The LYS I was going to go visit was closed. :-( So wandered into the Michaels. OMG it was so much nicer than ours and actually had nice yarn! I was floored.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home