The Crafty Side of Life

This is for all things crafty. Knitting, needlepoint, crochet.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Projects and Meetups
Well, I've started going to Monday night meetups of a local knitting/crocheting group. I had been thinking about it for a while and after encouraging words from a friend who is a knitting goddess, I decided to go. Wow was it a good choice. Nice people, nice coffee house, just plain nice.

As for what is on the needles:
2 rows on the Irish Hiking Scarf for the KAL (See the right sidebar)
and I am 88% done with the Doggie Blanket. Well.. 94% done with the body then I need to knit the straps. Will add photos when I am done. :-)

More lata!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe, I had best get something in blues and purkles for yule... ::imp grin::

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Kim-n-Cocoa said…

    :-) Like I'm gonna divulge ANY secrets. ::snorts:: You KNOW Yule is my fave fave fave time of the year! ::snuggles::

     

Post a Comment

<< Home