The Crafty Side of Life

This is for all things crafty. Knitting, needlepoint, crochet.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I was tagged..
tbudnik tagged me soooooo here it goes...

8 things you might not know about me.

1) I was raised in 7 foreign countries before settling here in the US.
2) I was born in Germany.
3) I did theater work while I was in the Army, so technically the Army paid me to act and stage manage.
4) I am terribly affraid of falling off terribly tall objects. Lots of folks are affraid of heights. I don't mind heights... I get scared of falling off them.
5) My mom was mugged in Iran with me at her side.
6) I love Karaoke.
7) I wish I was taller. I'm only 5'2"
8) I have had 3 photos that I took published in Papers in Va.

Now I must tag 2 peoples.... Nytetyger and Anne

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was checking out your blog after you messaged me on Ravelry, and hey! I'm a TCK too! That's "Third Culture Kid"... i.e. kid mostly raised outside of their parents' home country.
    Psychologists have apparently studied people like us ;)
    What are the 7 countries you grew up in? By the time I graduated from high school, I had lived in Nigeria, Tanzania, Canada, Hong-Kong and Japan.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Kim-n-Cocoa said…

    Heeeeeee Lets see:
    Germany
    Taiwan
    Lybia
    Laos
    Italy
    Iran

    Eeeep brain is on cold meds and can't remember number 7. I didn't know there was a name for us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home