The Crafty Side of Life

This is for all things crafty. Knitting, needlepoint, crochet.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Heyo
Hi there all! Ok I spent last week in meeting hell. OMG paying 2 people lots of money to tell us that the key to being a great teacher is to form relationships is stupid! And we had to sit through it! Esh!

I will most likely be not here much this week until I get into the groov of school again. Plus we are starting 30 mins earlier. I have to be at school by 6:45 AM. Yeah.. really great for a non-morning person. Hep! Hep!

Kinda down. Had a long talk with my brother about some family stuff and realized that my other Bros and Sisters have been talking together about family stuff for a long time. Glad to know that the loop exists and I'm not a part of it. Gotta love being excluded by family. Spent 2 hours on friday crying about this. Stupid eh? Nothing like family to make you feel smaller than a gnat.

OK off to actually do something maybe even knit.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Many hugs and warm thoughts to you - family problems can surely suck.. I have one sister I don't ever really get to talk to, and there are times it hits me hard too. I do hope things look up once you're into the groove of things at school, and hopefully your bro will include you more going forward now that ya'll have started talking some.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger auntgerry said…

    I saw you on Ravelry and was wondering what school you teach at in League City. I am in Columbus Ohio and was a graduate of Clear Creek High School. I am ancient and was in the first class in 1957. Just saying Hi to a fellow knitter.
    Aunt Gerry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home